Tri-K™ 60 capsulesSKU: TRK060
- Tri-K™ 60 capsules
- Product Size: 60 vegetarian capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
OverviewTri-K™ provides a clinically useful dose of vitamin K in three synergistic forms to be used for maintenance or therapeutic dosing. This vitamin K formula provides:
- 1000 mcg Vitamin K1- the naturally occurring form of vitamin K in vegetables. Research suggests that 1-2 mg daily is ideal for promoting optimal function of the GLA proteins, which safely direct calcium in the body.
- 1000 mcg Vitamin K2-MK-4 - the highly bioavailable form. Intestinal bacteria produce vitamin K2, therefore a reduced microbial count in the gut will compromise vitamin K2 production. Also, poor conversion of K1 to K2 in some people makes supplementation with K2 (MK-4) important.
- 50 mcg Vitamin K2-MK-7. This form of vitamin K is produced by food fermentation and has the special property of metabolizing slowly throughout the day, providing a continuous source of vitamin K in between supplementation dosages.
All forms of vitamin K are fat soluble and should be taken with a meal. Sunflower lecithin was added to enhance absorption. Tri-K™ is contraindicated in people on warfarin (Coumadin).
Made with non-GMO ingredients.